Web Toolbar by Wibiya Thia Megia on American Idol Season 10: Thia Megia, Curtain Call: Addresses fans with utmost gratitude (Video)
Catch Thia on American Idols Live Tour in the Summer 2011.
- This website is run by fans, for the fans... -

Friday, April 1, 2011

Thia Megia, Curtain Call: Addresses fans with utmost gratitude (Video)


"I can't believe how supportive you guys have been... Thank you so much from the very bottom of my heart. This won't be the end of it. You'll see so much more of me, I promise you. I love you all" -Thia

1 comment:

  1. I love, love Thia's voice. It's so rich and pure, a total ear candy.She's barely 16 but she carry herself well, very finesse and sincere. On her clip it seems like she was about to cry when she thanked her fans. You could feel her sincerity and that made me love her even more.I hope and pray that she'll get signed so she could share her talent to everyone. I wish you all the best Thia.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive