Web Toolbar by Wibiya Thia Megia on American Idol Season 10: Who's who among the American Idol 10 Top 12 finalists?
Catch Thia on American Idols Live Tour in the Summer 2011.
- This website is run by fans, for the fans... -

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Who's who among the American Idol 10 Top 12 finalists?

American Idol Finalists Stefano Langone, James Durbin and Naima Adedapo onstage at Paley Center for Media's Paleyfest 2011 event honoring "American Idol" held at Saban Theater on March 14, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
(Photo by Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images North America/Zimbio.com)

The 12 already have fame bragging rights status but the top 9 finalists who attended the Palay Fest event yesterday spilled more on who they think among them is the loudest? Who’s perpetually late? Who’s the mom of the group? Can you guess who is the shyest?!

Here's their answers:

Loudest: Jacob Lusk
Shyest: Thia Megia
Most Confident: Stefano Langone (He asked, “With the ladies?”)
Always Late: Karen Rodriguez (“I like to take my time!” she said.)
Troublemaker: Paul McDonald (“I’ll take the title,” he said.)
Pigs Out the Most: Jacob Lusk (“I’ll take that one,” he said.)
Mom of the Group: Naima Adedapo
Dad of the Group: James Durbin (“I am the dad,” he said. “The only reason I’ll say I’m the dad is that sometimes I’ll run my mouth, and then other times I keep my mouth shut.”)


via EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive