Web Toolbar by Wibiya Thia Megia on American Idol Season 10: Thia Megia Top 11 Redux Studio version of "Daniel" (Listen to audio streaming + Top 11 iTunes sampler)
Catch Thia on American Idols Live Tour in the Summer 2011.
- This website is run by fans, for the fans... -

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thia Megia Top 11 Redux Studio version of "Daniel" (Listen to audio streaming + Top 11 iTunes sampler)

Listen to "Daniel" Studio version




Lyrics of "Daniel" Music: Elton John and Lyrics: Bernie Taupin

Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain
Oh and I can see Daniel waving goodbye
God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes
They say Spain is pretty though I've never been
Well Daniel says it's the best place that he's ever seen
Oh and he should know, he's been there enough

Lord I miss Daniel, oh I miss him so much
Daniel my brother you are older than me
Do you still feel the pain of the scars that won't heal
Your eyes have died but you see more than I
Daniel you're a star in the face of the sky

Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain
Oh and I can see Daniel waving goodbye
God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes
Oh God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes


Daniel


Top 11 Redux iTunes sampler






Order on the Album compilation:

1 Your Song (American Idol Performance) Casey Abrams
2 Bennie And The Jets (American Idol Performance) Haley Reinhart
3 Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word (American Idol Performance) Jacob Lusk
4 Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting) [American Idol Performance] James Durbin
5 Candle In The Wind (American Idol Performance) Lauren Alaina
6 I'm Still Standing (American Idol Performance) Naima Adedapo
7 Rocket Man (American Idol Performance) Paul McDonald
8 Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me (American Idol Performance) Pia Toscano
9 Country Comfort (American Idol Performance) Scotty McCreery
10 Tiny Dancer (American Idol Performance) Stefano Langone
11 Daniel (American Idol Performance) Thia Megia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive