Web Toolbar by Wibiya Thia Megia on American Idol Season 10: Listen to Thia Megia's "Heat Wave" iTunes Studio version (audio streaming) plus Top 11 sampler
Catch Thia on American Idols Live Tour in the Summer 2011.
- This website is run by fans, for the fans... -

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Listen to Thia Megia's "Heat Wave" iTunes Studio version (audio streaming) plus Top 11 sampler


Listen to "Heatwave" Full studio version



This is provided for streaming and promotional purposes only. PLEASE, PLEASE SUPPORT THIA BY BUYING THE TRACK on iTunes!! Thank you. :)

[ Audio sampler for the compilation, please scroll down below ]


Heatwave


Song Background
"(Love Is Like a) Heat Wave" is a 1963 hit single penned by the Holland–Dozier–Holland songwriting team and made popular by Motown girl group Martha and the Vandellas. It was originally released in July 1963, on the Motown subsidiary label Gordy, peaking at #4 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #1 on the Billboard Hot R&B chart. (WIKI)


"Heat wave" lyrics

Whenever I'm with you
Something inside starts burning
and my heart's filled with fire

Stop this - it's got a hold on me
I said this ain't the way it's supposed to be

It's like a heatwave burning in my heart
I can't keep from crying
Tearing me apart

Whenever he calls my name
Sounds so soft sweet and plain
Right then, right there
I feel this burning pain
This high blood pressure's got a hold on me
I said this ain't the way love's supposed to be

It's like a heatwave burning in my heart
I can't keep from crying
Tearing me apart

Whenever I'm with you
Something inside starts burning
And my hearts filled with fire

Something's got me amazed
Don't know what to do
My head's in a haze

It's like a heatwave burning in my heart
I can't keep from crying
Tearing me apart






Track listing for the “American Idol Top 11 Season 10” album compilation::

Casey Abrams              “I Heard It Through The Grapevine” produced by Tricky
Haley Reinhart             “You’ve Really Got A Hold On Me” produced by Rodney Jerkins
Jacob Lusk                   “You’re All I Need To Get By” produced by Don Was
James Durbin                “Living For The City” produced by Don Was
Lauren Alaina               “You Keep Me Hangin’ On” produced by Rock Mafia
Naima Adedapo            “Dancing In The Street” produced by Ron Fair
Paul McDonald             “The Tracks Of My Tears” produced by Jim Jonsin
Pia Toscano                   “All In Love Is Fair” produced by Harvey Mason Jr.
Scotty McCreery           “For Once In My Life” produced by Jim Jonsin
Stefano Langone            “Hello” produced by Rodney Jerkins
Thia Megia                   “(Love Is Like A) Heat Wave” produced by Tricky

1 comment:

  1. Thia is #3 Trending topic on Yahoo (March 24, 8AM). Yeah!!!

    Nigel Lythgoe (@dizzyfeet-AI producer) also announced that there will be shocking news tonight. What could it be???

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive