Web Toolbar by Wibiya Thia Megia on American Idol Season 10: AI10 Top 12 Girls night: Thia Megia is "Out here on my own" performing for America's votes! (VIDEO)
Catch Thia on American Idols Live Tour in the Summer 2011.
- This website is run by fans, for the fans... -

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

AI10 Top 12 Girls night: Thia Megia is "Out here on my own" performing for America's votes! (VIDEO)

Listen to the audio mp3, read our thoughts and see more photos in tonight's performance here.

UPDATED VIDEO BELOW. With introduction of the Top 12 and judges' comments :)

Thia is sending out a message to the world that she is out there, trying to make it.

But she certainly is NOT alone in this ride, she's got the backing of so many people around the globe, the Filipino-American community in the US, and getting really popular in her parent's native land of The Philippines where she is trending and her name-- among the most searched keywords in Philippine search sites.

America, please listen to Thia!! Let's put her to the Top 12/13 and ultimately, the Top 10 [to go on tour]!!:)

VOTE FOR THIA, call 1 866 436 5710


Text: the word "VOTE" to 5710

ONLINE, go to americanidol.com and log in using your Facebook account. Look for Thia's image and click vote. Repeat 50 times!!

Please VOTE for Thia Megia and help us spread the word! Check more details on how to vote here.






Fame



"Out Here on my Own" is an Academy Award winning song for Best Original Song at the Oscar's in 1980. It was written by Michael Gore for the Golden Globe winning movie "Fame" starring Irene Cara, Lee Curreri, Paul McCrane and Laura Dean.

It was first heard on American Idol Season 2 in 2003 with a performance by Vanessa Olivarez. Thia is the second person to sing it on the Idol stage.

"Out Here on My Own"

Sometimes I wonder
Where I've been
Who I am, do I fit in?
Make-believing is hard alone
Out here, on my own

We're always proving
Who we are
Always reaching
For that rising star
To guide me far
And shine me home
Out here on my own

When I'm down and feeling blue
I close my eyes so I can be with you
Oh, baby, be strong for me
Baby, belong to me
Help me through
Help me need you

1 comment:

Blog Archive